Monday, July 27, 2009

It's my Birthday, It's my Birthday

Today is my Birthday Yeah!!! I just got back from a trip to Atlanta with Martha and Lauren. Martha and I went to see Jeff and Sabrina and family. Lauren hung out with Britney all week. It was Fashion week they had a great time. And so did we we... we laugh a lot and I have to admit, drank quite a bit... "we were on Vacation". That drive down was a bit rough... lots of rain. But it was all good and great time away.
I talked with Gayle today. She has a lot on her plate with planning for her church's swanky Anniversary banquet this upcoming Friday. Brie, my inspiration for the blog, is amazing. She is on her way to New York, to tape Who wants to be a Millionaire. How exciting, right? Yeah I told Gayle, she's had a pretty boring summer, first Brazil now on television LOL.

Gayle and I confirmed Greece will be our destination and where we plan to be about this time next year. There are still some things we need to work out, but that decision has been made. Now the planning.

I'm actually pretty tired. So I'll come back sooner to include how the Years Journey to my Birthday will be captured. I want some interesting way to capture the 365 days and map out the journey to Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment