Monday, July 6, 2009

Tracking the journey

Well i told my girls about my plan.  Gayle jumped right on board, with the right amount of interest and enthusiasm for what is now becoming our journey, our trip.  She sent a link on travel to the Greek Isles.  Yes we are debating between, Italy and Greece. I've always wanted to go to Greece, but I wanted to be open to other places. It has to be beautiful and it has to have water someone very close.  

The plan is to make a decision by July 27th of this year.  Know the game plan to make the trip happen and know the plan to lose weight.  Know the game plan to start living life likes it Golden... I want something that represents that kind of living. Golden living...... hmm give that some thought.  What would that be.  

Brie is/was also an inspiration with her trip to Rio de Janeiro.  How wonderful that was and her courage, her strength and her growth... really did inspire me.  

Well I do plan to blog for more frequently, now that I finally have taken up blog #2.  So I will journal/blog about the journey.  Sharing the up's and downs :) .  Stay tune for updates to the plan for the journey.... remember my deadline for that is July 27, 21 short days away.  Living my Life like it's Golden!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment