So now the really bad news. I have started doing this Jorge Cruise diet, and I'm not losing weight. What is up with that? it's similar to SB which I was doing, but this has the 15/6 for S/C but I'm not losing. Actually I've gained again. I'm up about 4 lbs. I'm suppose to be going for the at home winner, and guess what. I had pizza today...UGGGGGG after I worked out 3x's this past Saturday, Kickboxing, strength and walking the park with Karla. Body Pump and treadmill on Monday, 2 hours and KBing on Tuesday, and strength and dynamic class on Wednesday. Here I am Thursday, no work out and eating a pizza.... what is up. Something is wrong but I can't figure it out. Ok I'm going back to doing the right thing, but I can't seem to figure out what that is. Gayle's in town. Seeing about her mom. I hope to see her and I pray Aunt Mary will be out of the hospital soon. Well this was a discombobulated blog, trying to get things in. But I'll be back soon. I know I said that before :)
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Down but Not Out
Yes, you see how good I did with that blogging regularly, not very huh? Well I have been a little busy, working out and working out and working out and working. So let's get caught up. I made it thru 2 elimination rounds on the Show Me StL Lose a Ton contest. It was really interesting and fun and frustrating. It was definitely an experience. One that got me started and motivated to do what I need to do. Lose weight. I do some form of exercise almost every day. That in itself is amazing. Well to catch up, I got eliminated last week. I lost a total of 26 lbs but I still fell in the bottom 4 of weight loss. And after asking everyone I knew and didn't know to vote to keep me on the show, I came up short. That SUCs... but thats ok. I'm disappointed but not totally discouraged. I lose the dietician, well sort of, she did say we could email and call her. But "officially" lose the trainer. Jesse agreed to let me continue with him on Saturdays and I did work out with him this past Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment