Hello blog, yes it's been a minute. Well it's been a long minute. I haven't blogged since March, really? Yes really. Well here I am after LAT, after the big birthday, after the vacation, after the 30 lbs weight lost. Back to trying to re-adjust. I have had a great, fantastic summer.
We didn't make it to Greece but I went to Cancun, Mexico with Gayle and Karla and we had a blast. We started laughing at the airport leaving and didn't stop until we got back home. I had way too many tequilla shots, got really tan and felt really good about myself and the trip and us and my birthday and turning the big 50. It was all good. I realized, we realized that it took too long for us to do this and we need to do it again and often. Big fun, if I can figure it out, I'm going to upload some pics.
What else is going on .. well I have found 8 of the lbs that I lost, I really wasn't trying to find them. Oh I did this boot camp class after the LAT, (how could I have forgot about that). It was with DeAnthony and the Dynamic fitness team. Q and Derrick. Wow that was 12 weeks of torture.. kind of good torture... but torture. I/we (Gwen did it with me) was pushed beyond our limits and did things we didn't think we could do, but it was no joke. Daily bootcamp, is rough. Especially with that crew in that gym. There was not much air when it start getting hot. But I guess in all fairness, i learned a lot, I pushed myself further than what i thought was possible. I discovered I could do it and i miss it, just a little :D
I need to get back into something. I've not exercised regularly for weeks now. And it's starting to show. Where I still have my brown tan, i can see those 8 lbs showing up. That the wrong direction.
Well, I'm going to stop now and I'm going to make the promise (again) to blog more frequently.
Cya...
No comments:
Post a Comment