Sunday, May 15, 2011

Promises Promises

Ok the last blog post in September ended with me promising to blog more frequently. Ok clearly I broke that promise. What it's been 8 months, Really? LOL ok i know this blogging thing is a part of social fabric now, but obviously not a part of my social fabric, but i'm not giving up. I'm actually thinking of taking a blogging class offered by the Cubicle chick. I know her through Sharon, her niece and I know LaKesha who's involved in some way. Not sure of the connection yet but their friends and I'm friends with Kesha. I was going to sign Lauren up, since she's been following and trying to blog herself. so I think both of us will do it.

Ok I'll be back, really this time I will. I actually just wanted to make sure this was still here and I knew how to access it. I do have to dig before remembering my gmail address and password, lol but think I got it now. ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment